Welcome Golden Century Excellent (JiangSu) Laser Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd！
Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-02 Origin:Site
The operation of a high-precision laser cutting machine is as risky as other mechanical operations. However, if the normal operation can be guaranteed, it is completely possible to avoid the risk of high-precision laser cutting device laser radiation, dust and the like. If you are the owner of a high-precision laser cutting machine, then the question of how to circumvent it will be the focus of your attention.
Here comes the context:
1. Why Should you Choose High-precision Laser Cutting Machines?
2. What are Risks of Using High-precision Laser Cutting Machines?
3. How to Reduce Risks of High-precision Laser Cutting Machines?
High-precision laser cutting machine is certainly a better choice than previous processing methods. In the selection of all profile cutting, combustible oxygen plasma cutting cannot concentrate energy in such a small area as high-precision laser cutting machine beam, resulting in a wide incision, the affected area is large, the workpiece deformation is relatively obvious. Oxygen combustible cutting equipment small size, low investment, can cut 10 mm thick steel plate. It is a very flexible tool, mainly used for cutting low carbon steel.
Therefore, for profiles with thickness less than twenty millimeter and equipped with nice accuracy, especially those with special orders of your customers, we still advice you to use high-precision laser cutting machine for work. Speed of high precision laser cutting machine is obviously higher than flame cutting. But the cutting energy is low, the trimming top is round, the trimming is obviously curved. In the operation, also to prevent the arc generated by the ultraviolet radiation to the operator harm.
In short, laser cutter operators are more demanding than flame cutters and other cutter operators, but as long as they learn, it will be very easy.
1. The laser is invisible, and the laser is invisible to the naked eye. If you open the hood during craft working, be careful not to accidentally touch the light path. It is not fun to encounter this situation; you need to seek medical advice in time.
2. Harmful elements in the laser cutting machine's focusing mirror should not be in frequent contact with the lens. Discarded lenses should be handled specially and should not be throw arbitrarily.
3. If the material to be worked of high-precision laser cutting machines is carbon steel or stainless steel, then the problem is not big. If a large amount of aluminum alloy is under progress, the cut dust will be suspended in the air and harmful to the human body after inhalation. There is also a strong reflection when cutting the aluminum plate, the cutting head needs a protection device, otherwise it is easy to malfunction.
Operators need to be systematically trained before they go to work, because the laser cutter needs to be judged quickly by the operator, otherwise it is easy to be dangerous. Therefore, before the laser cutting machine is operated, it is necessary to learn and keep in mind some operations. Details to prevent danger. We summarize the following some safety precautions of laser cutting machines:
1. Observe the safe operation rules of the high-precision laser cutting machines and operate in strict accordance with the operating instructions;
2. The operator of the high-precision laser cutting machines must be specially trained to acquire the consistent skills with laser cutting machine, and can only be carried out after the management personnel agree;
3. Specify the laser safety management area and set up warning signals at the entrances and exits of the high-precision laser cutting machines management area, including: laser processing machine power, laser type, prohibiting outsiders from intruding, paying attention to protecting eyes and name of safety manager;
4. There should be no substance that easy to get fired or exploded in the work area, and appropriate preventive facilities;
5. When the high-precision laser cutting machines is working, the operator must not leave the job or care for the person, and should be powered off or shut down;
6. When the high-precision laser cutting machines is working, it should pay attention to the stability of the machine and check the machine in advance to avoid accidents;
7. The high-precision laser cutting machines should be maintained regularly, and check and repairment should be carried out once per day or at other time gap not too long.
As a brand enterprise specializing in the revolution and innovation of laser cutting machines, EKS Laser has devoted itself into this laser cutting machine area since the its birth. The long-term experience in equipment manufacturing has made us a mature one in high precision. Technology, currently. If you want to buy high-precision laser cutting machines，Fiber Laser Cutting Machines， High Power Laser Cutting Machines that can be used safely, we will be your best choice.
The specialty is engaged in fiber & CO2 laser cutting equipment research and development, production and sales.
Max +181702091149 Jashon +8618255368660
Hangkong Road, Xiancheng Industrial Park, Xiannv Town, Jiangdu District, Yangzhou City, China.